The global aesthetic implants market is foreseen to grow significantly in the next few years between 2019 to 2026, thanks to the latest technology in the medical field.
The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% and reach the valuation of USD 6.14bn by the end of 2026
The aesthetic implant market is gaining momentum for the last couple of years and these aesthetic surgeries are not limited to any gender, men and women both go for such surgeries.
Beauty is skin deep, but it sometimes involves aesthetic implants is the new mantra in a world driven by glamour.
Everyone wants to have a perfect body and shape; the increasing beauty consciousness is expected to drive the global aesthetics market.
Factors Driving and Restraining the Market
Some of the market drivers include-
- A high number of cosmetic surgeries bolster the demand for aesthetic implants, however, of all such surgeries, breast augmentation is the highest.
- Rising beauty consciousness due to the glamour and influence of social media such as Instagram are paving the way for demand for the aesthetic implants market.
- Technological advancement and the introduction of new implants are expected to boost the sales in the global aesthetic implants market in the coming years.
- The increasing income and rising disposable money are paving the way for a growing number of aesthetic works.
The current major players in the global aesthetic Implants Market are as follows-
- Surgiform Technologies LLC.
- Mentor Worldwide LLC
- Polytech Health & Aesthetics GmbH
- Sientra, Inc.
- GC Aesthetics
- Institut Straumann AG
- Dentsply Sirona
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.2.1. Demand in Optimistic Scenario
3.2.2. Demand in Likely Scenario
3.2.3. Demand in Conservative Scenario
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Product Life Cycle Analysis
3.5. Supply Chain Analysis
3.6. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.7. Value Chain Analysis
3.8. PESTLE and Porter’s Analysis
3.9. Regulatory Landscape
3.9.1. By Key Regions
3.9.2. By Key Countries
3.10. Regional Parent Market Outlook
3.11. Production and Consumption Statistics
3.12. Import and Export Statistics
4. Global Aesthetic Implants Market Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2032
4.1. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Mn) & Volume (Units) Analysis, 2017-2021
4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Mn) & Volume (Units) Projections, 2022-2032
4.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
4.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
5. Global Aesthetic Implants Market Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast 2022-2032, By By Product Outlook
5.1. Introduction / Key Findings
5.2. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Mn) & Volume (Units) Analysis By By Product Outlook , 2017-2021
5.3. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Mn) & Volume (Units) Analysis and Forecast By By Product Outlook , 2022-2032
5.3.1. Breast Implants
5.3.2. Dental Implants
5.3.3. Facial Implants
5.4. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis By By Product Outlook , 2017-2021
5.5. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis By By Product Outlook , 2022-2032
- Breast Implants are the most common aesthetic surgery and are expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
- North America has the best technology and healthcare facilities, hence regionally will thrive in the coming years and is expected to hold the market dominance.
- Speciality clinics are expected to thrive in the future and boost the sales of aesthetic implants. Currently, hospitals dominate the end-use segment in the global aesthetic implants market.
- Asia Pacific market is foreseen to grow remarkably over the next few years.
Download Report PDF: Aesthetic Implants Market