The latest market intelligence report, titled ‘Global Agricultural Films Market’, is intended to provide the target audience with the necessary information about the global Agricultural Films industry. The report comprises a detailed analysis of the vital elements of the Agricultural Films market, including key drivers, constraints, opportunities, limitations, threats, and micro- and macro-economic factors. The report carefully investigates the present market scenario and the fundamental growth prospects. The report entails an organized database of the Agricultural Films market dynamics that helps market analysts estimate the global market growth rate over the projected timeline.
The Agricultural Films Market is forecasted to be worth USD 14.96 Billion in 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the increasing need for optimum agricultural productivity. The growing requirement for high-quality crops coupled with the rising disposable income of the consumers is forecasted to drive the growth of the industry over the forecast period.
The ability of agricultural films to enhance crop quality by reducing soil erosion and preventing the growth of weeds will surely drive the sales of the product. There is a growing usage of the Nano greenhouses across the world to increase the agricultural output and protect the crop from the adverse climatic condition, which is a contributing factor to the industry’s growth.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/154
Furthermore, the report provides a comprehensive overview of the Agricultural Films Market along with product portfolio and market performance. The report offers key insights into market share, supply chain analysis, demand and supply ratio, import/export details, and product and consumption patterns. To gain a better understanding, the report is further segmented into sections such as product types offered by the market, application spectrum, companies, and key geographical regions where the market has established its presence.
The global Agricultural Films market has been categorized on the basis of key geographical regions into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. It evaluates the presence of the global Agricultural Films market in the major regions with regards to market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network and distribution channel, and other key elements.
The global Agricultural Films market is highly consolidated due to the presence of a large number of companies across this industry. These companies are known to make hefty investments in research and development projects. Also, they control a considerable portion of the overall market share, thus limiting the entry of new players into the sector. The global Agricultural Films market report studies the prudent tactics undertaken by the leading market players, such as partnerships and collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, and joint ventures.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/154
Key Highlights From The Report
- In Jan 2017, AEP Industries Inc., a North American key manufacturer of flexible plastic packaging films, was acquired by Berry Global Inc., a key manufacturer of agricultural films, in order to remain competitive in the growing industry and to expand its product portfolio in the agricultural sector.
- Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE) held the largest market share of 35.4% in 2019. The increasing population of the developing economies, coupled with the growing demand for food, has resulted in the high demand for the Linear Low-density Polyethylene in the APAC region.
- The mulch film segment dominated the market with a share of 49.2% in 2019 due to its ability to maintain the temperature and water retention of the soil and restrain the growth of weeds.
Key participants include BASF SE, The RKW Group, Berry Global Inc., AB Rani Plast Oy, Kuraray Co. Ltd., RPC Group PLC, Trioplast Industrier AB, Coveris, Novamont S.P.A and Britton Group Limited, among others.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/agricultural-films-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global Agricultural Films Market on the basis of Type, Application, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- High-density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Low-density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Geomembrane film
- Silage film
- Mulch film
- Greenhouse covering
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Global Agricultural Films Market Report – Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 includes the global Agricultural Films market introduction, followed by the market scope, product offerings, growth opportunities, market risks, driving forces, and others.
- Chapter 2 broadly categorizes the Agricultural Films market on the basis of geography, and determines the sales, revenue, and market shares of each region over the estimated period.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the competitive outlook of the Agricultural Films market, focusing on the major manufacturers and vendor landscape.
- Chapter 4 exhaustively studies the key manufacturers of the Agricultural Films industry, along with their anticipated sales and revenue shares.
- Chapters 5 includes market segmentation based on product type, application range, and market players.
Explore More Reports offered by Emergen Research:
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756c
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-agricultural-films-market