The growing incidence of bacterial infections has prompted both industry and non-industry players to drive research and development efforts for effective and safe antibiotics
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Global Antibiotics Market, 2023-2035.”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, market size and future opportunities for the antibiotics companies developing the drugs, during the given forecast period. Further, the report highlights the efforts of several stakeholders engaged in this rapidly emerging segment of the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed overview of the overall market landscape of approved antibiotic generics, based on several relevant parameters.
- A detailed assessment of the overall market landscape of approved antibiotic brands, based on several relevant parameters.
- A detailed assessment of the overall market landscape of clinical-stage antibiotics, based on several relevant parameters.
- Elaborate profiles of key players engaged in the development of antibiotics based in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- A detailed analysis of partnerships inked between stakeholders engaged in this domain, since 2017.
- A detailed analysis of completed and ongoing clinical trials related to antibiotics domain.
- An insightful analysis, highlighting the key opinion leaders (KOLs) investigating clinical trials related to antibiotics.
- An elaborate discussion on key trends within the antibiotics industry providing insights on drug-pricing, outsourcing trends and impact of COVID-19 on the antibiotics domain.
- An insightful success protocol analysis of recently approved antibiotics, based on several relevant parameters, such as dosing frequency, drug efficacy, geographical reach, inter-class competition, intra-class competition, innovation feature, price, prevalence, route of administration, spectrum of activity, type of therapy and type of target bacteria.
- Informed estimates of the existing global antibiotics market size and the future opportunity, over the next decade. Based on multiple parameters, such as drug class, mechanism of action, nature of source, target disease indication, type of therapy, routes of administration and key geographical regions. We have provided informed estimates on the evolution of the market for the period 2020-2030.
The financial opportunity within the global antibiotic market has been analysed across the following segments:
- Type of Drug Class
- Other Drug Classes
- Mechanism of Action
- Protein Synthesis Inhibition
- Cell Wall Synthesis Inhibition
- Nucleic Acid Synthesis Inhibition
- DNA Synthesis Inhibition
- Mycolic Acid Synthesis Inhibition
- Nature of Source
- Target Disease Indication
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Dermatological Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Gastrointestinal Infections
- Hematological Infections
- Ear Infections
- Diabetic Foot Infections
- Other Bacterial Infections
- Type of Therapy
- Combination Therapies
- Route of Administration
- Intravenous / Oral
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Key companies covered in the report
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Melinta Therapeutics
To view more details on this report, click on the link:
Learn from experts: do you know about these emerging industry trends?
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
Learn more about Roots Analysis consulting services:
+1 (415) 800 3415