The global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is projected to be worth USD 4,587.1 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The antimicrobial/antibiotic susceptibility testing/antibiotic sensitivity testing market is observing high demand attributed to the growing prevalence of the infectious disease. Emerging infectious diseases pose a substantial burden on public health and economies worldwide and are considered to be triggered essentially by socio-economic, ecological, and environmental factors. The recent outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic dramatically has raised cognizance of the worldwide burden of infectious disease and about the readiness of public health systems to combat the spread of such diseases.
The antimicrobial susceptibility testing market Research Report published by Emergen Research has been formulated by analysis of key business details and extensive geographical spread of the industry. The study offers comprehensive coverage of the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the along with crucial statistical data The research study provides historical data from 2018 to 2019 and offers accurate forecast estimation until 2027. The report also profiles established and emerging players of the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies
antimicrobial susceptibility testing market report also includes an insightful study of the prominent players of the industry along with their business overview, strategic planning, and business expansion plans adopted by them. This assists the readers and business owners in formulating strategic expansion and investment plans. The report focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, and others. The report also talks about the expansions these prominent players are vying for in the key regions of the market. The report focuses on the detailed analysis of the technological and product developments undertaken by these companies.
The key companies studied :
- Danaher Corporation, Merck KGaA, HiMedia Laboratories, Bruker Corporation, BioMerieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Precise Automation, Roche Diagnostics, Accelerate Diagnostics Inc., and Becton, Dickinson, and Company, among others.
- Based on regional analysis, the market is segmented into the following regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The market is expected to be dominated by North American nations closely followed by European countries. Asia Pacific is expected to show significant growth owing to recent advancements and rising investments in the R&D sector.
Emergen Research has segmented the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing/ antibiotic sensitivity testing/ antibiotic susceptibility testing market on the basis of Component, Type, Application, Method, End-Users, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Manual Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Products
- Automated Laboratory Instruments
- Culture & Growth Media
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Antibacterial Susceptibility/Sensitivity Testing
- Antiparasitic Susceptibility/Sensitivity Testing
- Antifungal Susceptibility/Sensitivity Testing
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Drug Discovery & Development
- Clinical Diagnostics
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Disk Diffusion
- Etest Method
- Automated Susceptibility Testing Instruments
- Genotyping Method
- Agar Dilution
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Diagnostic Centers
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Research Institutes
Gain Access to the Complete Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/antimicrobial-susceptibility-testing-market
Radical Highlights of the antimicrobial susceptibility testing market Report:
- Comprehensive overview of antimicrobial susceptibility testing market along with analysis of the changing dynamics of the market
- Growth Assessment of various market segments throughout the forecast period
- regional and global analysis of the market players, including their market share and global position
- Growth strategies adopted by key market players to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Impact of the technological developments and R&D advancements on antimicrobial susceptibility testing market Information about profit-making strategies and developmental strategies of major companies and manufacturers
- Insightful information for the new entrants willing to enter the market
- Details and insights about business expansion strategies, product launches, and other collaborations
Thank you for reading our report. To find more details on the report or to inquire about its customization, please let us know, and we will offer you the report as per your needs.