Best Dental Implants in Yelahanka, Bangalore | Dental Sage. A dental implant is a prosthesis that is used to replace the missing tooth. When the root of a tooth fails, a titanium screw can be used to replace it. It is inserted into the jawbone just like a tooth root. Dental implants are permanent.
Dental implants restore the strength and stability of missing tooth roots, allowing patients to consume all their favorite foods without difficulty. They also aid in the prevention of bone loss and supporting facial features.
How Do Implants Work?
Due to the fact that dental implants are artificial teeth that are linked directly to the jawbone, they give a more natural tooth replacement than dentures. You must be in good health (apart from missing teeth) and have a fully grown and healthy jawbone in order to benefit from dental implants. Healthy gums and a healthy jawbone are required to support the implants.
The procedure for acquiring a dental implant takes several months and consists of three stages:
- First, the implant is surgically implanted in your jaw, then covered with gum tissue and allowed to integrate with the jawbone for three to six months.
- A post is attached to the implant by your dentist, and the gum tissue is allowed to grow up around it. The implant and post are sometimes inserted at the same time. The implant and post together act as an anchor for the artificial tooth.
- A personalized crown is fitted to the implant post by your dentist.
Advantages of Implants
- Dental implants help in preventing bone loss.
- These play a significant role in keeping the adjacent teeth stable.
- Implants can help in preventing skin sagging and premature aging.
- With implants, you don’t have to face issues like cavities and tooth decay.
- Implants can enhance your overall teeth functionality.
- If maintained properly, dental implants can last for a lifetime.
- With their appearance similar to that of natural teeth, they can positively impact your confidence.
To know more, visit: https://www.dentalsage.co.in/ or call us @ 076196 48784 / 7019237092