The Global Car Tuning market is further segmented in terms of applications, end-user, end-use, geographic presence, by-products as well as services. In addition, the subject matter experts evaluating the industry provide an all-inclusive category-specific industry outlook.
The latest market intelligence report, titled ‘Global Car Tuning Market’, is intended to provide the target audience with the necessary information about the global Car Tuning industry. The report comprises a detailed analysis of the vital elements of the Car Tuning market, including key drivers, constraints, opportunities, limitations, threats, and micro- and macro-economic factors. The report carefully investigates the present market scenario and the fundamental growth prospects. The report entails an organized database of the Car Tuning market dynamics that helps market analysts estimate the global market growth rate over the projected timeline. Therefore, the report, published by Emergen Reserch, is a detail-oriented compilation of the crucial aspects of the Car Tuning market, including the key players’ product offerings, the wide application range of these products, the major market segments, leading market contenders, their company profiles, pricing strategies, production capacities, revenue generation schemes, technological advancements, and many others.
Rising demand for high-performance vehicles, coupled with growing utilization of car tuning services, is expected to boost market growth
Increasing use of automotive tuning & repair services and rising demand for high-performance vehicles are among the major factors driving market revenue growth.
Car tuning, also referred to as automotive tuning, is the process of modifying a car to improve its performance based on specific user needs. Tuning improves engine function and provides better fuel economy and torque to the vehicle, enhancing its overall performance. Generally, car tuning involves the addition, replacement, or alteration of various automotive parts and systems. It thus helps to increase the vehicle’s power output and enhances its appearance altogether. Revenue growth of the global car tuning market can be further attributed to factors such as surging need growing demand for fuel-efficient, high-performance light and heavy commercial vehicles, increasing adoption of electric vehicles (EVs) due to stringent emission laws and rising prices of petrol, and surging need for automotive tuning and remapping services.
Top Key Manufacturer:
Edge Products LLC
AEM Electronics Inc.
Jet Performance Products Inc.
Layton Remaps & Performance
EcuTek Technologies Ltd.
Turbo Dynamics Ltd.
RS Tuning Limited
Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape. The segment covers a comprehensive overview of the company profiles along with product profiles, production capacities, products/services, pricing analysis, profit margins, and manufacturing process developments. The report also covers strategic business measures undertaken by the companies to gain substantial market share.
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- Among vehicle type segments, the global car tuning market is segmented into passenger vehicles, light commercial vehicles, and heavy commercial vehicles. The passenger vehicles segment is expected to reach the largest market share over the forecast period due to favorable factors. Rise in production and sales of passenger vehicles globally, increasing demand for car tuning and engine remapping services, expanding transportation & logistics sector, and growing need for high-performance vehicles are among the major factors boosting the growth of this segment.
- Based on modification area, the global car tuning market is segmented into audio, interior, body tuning, engine tuning, suspension tuning, tires, and others. The engine tuning segment is expected to dominate other segments with the fastest revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Growth of this segment is mainly attributed to rising need for dynamic vehicle performance and improved fuel-efficiency, increasing use of engine tuning and remapping solutions such as chip installation, OBD (on-board diagnostics) tuning, tuning boxes, and advanced ECU remapping, and emergence of highly advanced engine tuning techniques such as EFI (electronic fuel injection) and EEPROM reprogramming.
- North America was the most dominant regional market in the global car tuning market in 2020, accounting for the largest revenue share. Primary factors driving the revenue growth of this regional market are rapid adoption of advanced automotive technologies, rising focus on improving vehicle power and fuel economy, increasing use of automotive tuning & remapping services among car enthusiasts, and presence of top industry players such as COBB Tuning, Derive Systems, and AEM Electronics Inc., in the region.
- The car tuning market in Asia Pacific is projected to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to increasing production and sales of passenger and commercial vehicles, growing demand for car tuning services, and growing inclination towards vehicle personalization.
For the purpose of this report, the global car tuning market is segmented on the basis of fuel type, vehicle type, modification area, tuning stage, sales channel, and region:
Fuel Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Passenger Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Modification Area Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Body Tuning
- Engine Tuning
- Suspension Tuning
Tuning Stage Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Benefits of Purchasing Global Market Report:
Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide deep insights into the reports.
Analyst Support: Get your query resolved from our team before and after purchasing the report.
Strategic Recommendations: The report is helpful for the start-ups, and new entrants as it provides comprehensive analysis and recommendations on the basis of qualitative and quantitative analysis.
Customer’s Satisfaction: Our team will assist with all your research needs and customizes the report.
Assured Quality: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report.
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @
About us :
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist