The global Distributed Energy Generation Market is expected to reach USD 536.56 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed due to the growing environmental awareness among consumers and supportive government policies regarding the increase of DEG installations by industrial & commercial applications or by residential. Increasing research and development for the technological advancement of the products is augmenting the demand for the industry.
The pandemic has disrupted the supply chain and raw material supplies. As people are facing a financial crisis, they are curbing their expenses, which can adversely affect the industry. Additionally, many companies are withdrawing their investments, and the government of several countries is cutting down the incentives provided by them earlier, which are hampering the growth of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/78
Key companies operating in the Distributed Energy Generation market include:
Ballard Power Systems Inc., Siemens AG, Caterpillar Inc., General Electric, Sharp Corporation, Suzlon Energy Ltd., Doosan Heavy Industries & Corporation, Capstone Turbine Corporation, Rolls-Royce plc. and Vestas Wind Systems A/S, among others.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The Fuel cells segment dominated the market with a share of 35.7% in 2019 due to its higher efficiencies and easy conversion to electrical energy. Solar PV is expected to be the fastest-growing segment over the forecast period as it provides clean and quality power.
- The Industrial & Commercial segment dominated the market in 2019 due to the lower cost of the product installation. Besides, the supportive government policies such as feed-in-tariff and other subsidies are driving the growth of the market. Owing to the increasing electricity costs, the residential is adopting the renewable energy generation system. Also, government policies such as net metering are expected to encourage the installation of the distributed energy generation system.
- Asia-Pacific has the highest adoption rate in the market due to the increasing urban population in countries such as China, Malaysia, India, and Indonesia and the increasing disposable income of the consumers.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/78
Emergen Research has segmented the global Distributed Energy Generation Market on the basis of Technology, Application, and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Solar PV
- Wind Turbine
- Fuel Cells
- Diesel Gensets
- Natural Gas Gensets
- Gas & Steam Turbine
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Industrial & Commercial
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/distributed-energy-generation-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- Who are the leading players in the Distributed Energy Generation industry?
- Which region is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
- What are the key applications of Distributed Energy Generation?
- Which segment is expected to garner traction during the coming years?
- What are the key strategies adopted by leading players in the market?
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/78
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.