The global flame retardant plastic market is projected to be worth USD 61.87 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The flame retardant plastics market is observing high demand attributed to the growing demand from the aerospace and defense sector. A rise in the number of flying hours necessitates the implementation of enhanced safety measurements for on-flight passengers, crew, and valuables. Fire hazards in an aircraft are a leading cause of aircraft accidents and maybe averted by deploying an appropriate flame retardant plastic in the design and manufacturing of an aircraft and interior furnishing. Besides, the use of flame retardant plastic makes the aircraft lightweight and decreases fuel consumption, thereby improving the mileage.
The flame retardant plastic market t Research Report published by Emergen Research has been formulated by analysis of key business details and extensive geographical spread of the industry. The study offers comprehensive coverage of the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the along with crucial statistical data about flame retardant plastic market. The research study provides historical data from 2018 to 2019 and offers accurate forecast estimation until 2027. The report also profiles established and emerging players of the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies
The flame retardant plastic report also includes an insightful study of the prominent players of the industry along with their business overview, strategic planning, and business expansion plans adopted by them. This assists the readers and business owners in formulating strategic expansion and investment plans. The report focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, and others. The report also talks about the expansions these prominent players are vying for in the key regions of the market. The report focuses on the detailed analysis of the technological and product developments undertaken by these companies.
The key companies studied :
- Covestro AG, DuPont, SABIC, Borealis AG, Huntsman Corporation, Olin Corporation, BASF SE, LyondellBasell, Showa Denko AA, and HEXION Inc.
- Based on regional analysis, the market is segmented into the following regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The market is expected to be dominated by North American nations closely followed by European countries. Asia Pacific is expected to show significant growth owing to recent advancements and rising investments in the R&D sector.
Emergen Research has segmented the global flame retardant plastic market on the basis of material type, polymer group, application, and region:
Polymer Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
Polymer Group Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electrical & Electronics
- Wire & Cable
- Pipe & Tank
- Building & Construction
Gain Access to the Complete Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/flame-retardant-plastics-market
Radical Highlights of the flame retardant plastic market Report:
- Comprehensive overview of flame retardant plastic market along with analysis of the changing dynamics of the market
- Growth Assessment of various market segments throughout the forecast period
- regional and global analysis of the market players, including their market share and global position
- Growth strategies adopted by key market players to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Impact of the technological developments and R&D advancements on flame retardant plastic market Information about profit-making strategies and developmental strategies of major companies and manufacturers
- Insightful information for the new entrants willing to enter the market
- Details and insights about business expansion strategies, product launches, and other collaborations
Thank you for reading our report. To find more details on the report or to inquire about its customization, please let us know, and we will offer you the report as per your needs.