DOWNLOAD the newest TestPassKing CWNA-108 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q-lyno9DWqWHN6fAJiRJPl6q1kWrFC0L
In the world of industry, CWNA Certification certification is the key to a successful career. If you have achieved credential such as CWNP then it means a bright future is waiting for you. Avail the opportunity of CWNA-108 dumps at TestPassKing that helps you in achieving good scores in the exam. Due to these innovative methodologies students get help online. The CWNA-108 Exam Questions Answers are very effective and greatly helpful in increasing the skills of students. They can easily cover the exam topics with more practice due to the unique set of CWNA-108 exam dumps. The CWNA-108 certification learning is getting popular with the passage of time.
CWNA-108 exam is necessary to obtain the CWNP Certified Wireless Network Administrator certification. It focuses on helping the candidates understand how wireless technology fundamentals work and how to manage WLAN architecture.
Understanding functional and technical aspects of CWNA® – Certified Wireless Network Administrator Business Principles and Practices
The following will be discussed in CWNP CWNA-108 exam dumps:
- Wireless Ad-Hoc (IBSS)
- Describe the OSI model layers affected by the 802.11-2016 standard and amendments
- HR-DSSS – 802.11b
- Available channels
- Identify and apply 802.11 WLAN functional concepts
- Explain the roles of WLAN and networking industry organizations (CHAPTER 1)
- Explain and apply the various Physical Layer (PHY) solutions of the IEEE 802.11-2016 standard as amended including supported channel widths, spatial streams, data rates
- Wi-Fi Alliance
- Explain basic use case scenarios for 802.11 wireless networks
- Primary channels
- Adjacent overlapping and non-overlapping channels
- Guard Interval
- Wireless Mesh
- Wi-Fi 5 – VHT – 802.11ac
- QAM (16, 64, 256,1024)
- Regulatory domains and agencies
- Regulatory power constraints
- DSSS – 802.11
- Understand spread spectrum technologies, Modulation and Coding Schemes (MCS)
- OFDM – 802.11a
- Transmit Power Control (TPC)
- Frequency bands used by the 802.11 PHYs
- Wireless LAN (WLAN) – BSS and ESS
- Wi-Fi 4 – HT – 802.11n
What is the duration, language, and format of CWNA® – Certified Wireless Network Administrator
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice (MCQs), multiple answers
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 40
- No negative marking for wrong answers
CWNA-108 Valid Exam Testking | Free CWNA-108 Download
In addition to the CWNP CWNA-108 PDF dumps, we also offer CWNP Certified Wireless Network Administrator Exam practice exam software. You will find the same ambiance and atmosphere when you attempt the real CWNP Certified Wireless Network Administrator Exam exam. It will make you practice nicely and productively as you will experience better handling of the CWNP CWNA-108 Questions when you take the actual CWNP CWNA-108 exam to grab the CWNP CWNA-108 certification.
CWNP Certified Wireless Network Administrator Exam Sample Questions (Q52-Q57):
NEW QUESTION # 52
You are troubleshooting a WLAN problem and you suspect hidden node as the cause. What should you look for in a protocol analyzers?
- A. Frames transmitted from the AP without acknowledgement
- B. Frames with the retry bit set to 0
- C. Retransmitted frames from multiple STAs at higher rates than other STAs
- D. Frames with the HN bit set to 1
NEW QUESTION # 53
You are implementing a VHT-capable AP. Which one of the following channels is available in the
802.11ac amendment to the 802.11-2012 standard, which was not available in the standard before this amendment?
- A. 0
- B. 1
- C. 2
- D. 3
- E. 4
NEW QUESTION # 54
What non-standard WLAN solution attempts to give a longer transmission windows to devices with higher data rates then devise with lower data rates?
- A. RRM
- B. Band Steering
- C. ARM
- D. AirTime Fairness
NEW QUESTION # 55
Two co-located 802.11b/g/n APs can interfere with one another and cause contention and collisions, even when the two APs are operating on non-overlapping channels (e.g. 1 & 6).
What deployment flaw could cause this problem?
- A. The access points are not synchronized to the same NTP server.
- B. The access points are mounted too closely to one another.
- C. Reflective objects in the area are causing significant multipath.
- D. A client station is using active scanning to probe for access points on multiple channels.
NEW QUESTION # 56
What statement about the IEEE 802.11e QoS facility is true?
- A. 802.11 control frames are assigned to the 802.11 EF priority queue.
- B. Four 802.1p user priorities are mapped to eight 802.11 transmit queues.
- C. When the Voice queue has frames awaiting transmission, no data will be transmitted from the Best Effort queue.
- D. 802.11 QoS is achieved by giving high priority queues a statistical advantage at winning contention.
NEW QUESTION # 57
We promise you that if you fail to pass the exam in your first attempt after using CWNA-108 training materials of us, we will give you full refund. And we are also pass guarantee and money back guarantee. In addition, CWNA-108 exam dumps are edited by skilled experts, and they are quite familiar with the exam center, therefore, if you choose us, you can know the latest information for the exam timely. We provide you with free update for 365 days for CWNA-108 Exam Training materials and the update version will be sent to your email address automatically.
CWNA-108 Valid Exam Testking: https://www.testpassking.com/CWNA-108-exam-testking-pass.html
P.S. Free 2023 CWNP CWNA-108 dumps are available on Google Drive shared by TestPassKing: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q-lyno9DWqWHN6fAJiRJPl6q1kWrFC0L