Twitter was born in 2006 as a social network that would break the Internet. It would show humanity another way to communicate and share our opinions through a screen. Over time, Twitter has evolved, although it is still the same social network it was; source of information, news and opinions of millions of active users throughout the globe.
The twitter application is a social media that presents a lot of videos ranging from entertainment videos to news videos. Well, maybe there are a lot of people who are interested in the existing videos. But it turns out that Twitter itself does not offer a video downloader feature on its device.
Nonetheless, you don’t have to worry because you can still save your favorite videos on Twitter. In addition, how to download videos on Twitter that we will share is quite easy.
Read on to learn how to download Twitter videos to your computer so you may share them with others. You can benefit from the suggestions made in this article.
Steps to To download twitter videos
- The first step, please open the “Twitter” application on your cellphone.
- Then you can find the video you are going to download,
- After that you “copy the link” of the video by clicking the “down arrow” then you click “Copy Link to Tweet”.
- Then, if it is successful, you can open the twitter video download site
- Then you paste the “video link” in the column that is already available on the page of the site.
- The last step, you click “Download” to start the download process.