How to get in touch with Hawaiian Lost and Found?
When traveling with an airline, it is essential to take care of your baggage properly. Many incidents happen where passengers misplace or lose their baggage at the airport terminal or sometimes on the aircraft. In such cases, they are required to inform the airline about it to get their baggage back. If you have lost your bag on a Hawaiian Airlines flight, you should report it to the airline so that you get your bag. Airlines have a lost and found department which takes into custody every lost item. Hence, you should get to the lost and found Hawaiian Airlines to get your baggage back.
Call baggage department:
Another way to report your lost item to Hawaiian Airlines is to call their central baggage services department. They will assist you with the further process. The Hawaiian Lost and found number is 1-866-389-6654. Call the mentioned number and inform the representative about your lost bag. They will file your report and send you a confirmation email with the tracking number. This number is reachable between 8 am and 6:30 pm on all days of the week. Ensure to call them during the specified hours to connect successfully.
Fill out the Lost and Found form:
An easy and hassle-free way to report your lost item to Hawaiian Airlines is to fill out the lost item form. You can find this form on the website by following the process discussed below.
- Go to Hawaiian Airlines’ official website, and its link is https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/.
- in the next step, get to the help center of the Hawaiian website.
- Click the ‘Baggage’ option in the next step, and you will be directed to another page.
- On the following page, click the ‘Lost Property/items left on board’ option, and you will find the link for the form.
- Fill out the form properly and submit.
- Your complaint will be filed, and the airline will send a confirmation along with a tracking number.
Visit the lost and found counter:
Another way to file your lost item report is to visit the baggage service counter at the airport. Go to the Hawaiian baggage service counter at the airport and inform the executive about your lost item. Provide a few details, and they will assist you in the further process. Once your report is filed, you will receive a confirmation email. You can track the progress of your lost item report from time to time.
When the airline gets your lost bag or items, it keeps them in custody for certain periods of time. Some things are disposed of immediately; some are kept for a week or two, etc. To know about these retention periods, go through the following.
Immediate disposal: the following items are disposed of immediately by the airline.
- Food and liquids
- Personal hygiene items
- Stationery and pencil cases
- Biohazard items
- Baby products
- Neck pillows
Retained for a week: the items in the following list are kept in custody for 7 days.
- Books and keys
- Medication and reading glasses
- Bank cards, driver’s licenses, Government issues IDs
- Waller, jewelry, and watches
- Mobile phones
If you still have any doubts or issues, you can call the Hawaiian Airlines Contact Number, 1 (800) 367-5320. The customer service executive will help you in an appropriate and proper way.