The Global Industrial Control Systems Security Market research study published by Emergen research is an extensive collection of insightful information about the Industrial Control Systems Security industry. The report covers the Industrial Control Systems Security Market segmentation along with a detailed outline of the Industrial Control Systems Security market size with regards to volume and valuation. The report provides comprehensive coverage of the Industrial Control Systems Security market scenario for the current period and forecast timeline of 2020-2027. The Industrial Control Systems Security market report contains an in-depth analysis of the historical, current, and projected revenues for every industry vertical, segment, end-use industries, applications, and regions.
The Industrial Control Systems Security Market is forecasted to be worth USD 25.12 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The industrial control system security market is expected to grow substantially over the forecast period owing to the rising cyber threats like Night Dragon Operation and Stuxnet in various industries. The growing smart grid implementations, cloud technology for essential infrastructure security, and increasing corporate investment on industrial control systems are expected to further boost the market growth.
The lack of awareness of industrial control systems among several organizations and the complexities of implementing and updating industrial control systems are anticipated to restrain the market growth over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/171
The Global Industrial Control Systems Security Market report provides full coverage of the companies’ data, including details about their production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business overview, revenue, gross profit margins, sales network and distribution channel, financial standing, and market position. The report also studies business strategies and strategic alliances undertaken by companies to gain a robust footing in the market. The report sheds light on the mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, brand promotions and product launches, agreements and partnerships, and corporate and government deals. The comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape offers the readers a deeper understanding about the competitors.
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Industrial Control Systems Security market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Industrial Control Systems Security market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Industrial Control Systems Security market.
Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape. The segment covers a comprehensive overview of the company profiles along with product profiles, production capacities, products/services, pricing analysis, profit margins, and manufacturing process developments. The report also covers strategic business measures undertaken by the companies to gain substantial market share. The report provides insightful information about recent mergers and acquisitions, product launches, collaborations, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements, and government deals.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/171
Key Highlights From The Report
- In October 2019, In order to enhance industrial control systems security to prevent cyber-attack, ABB Inc. had collaborated with IT firms like Microsoft, Check Point Software, Israel-SCADAfence, and Fortinet. With this collaboration, ABB Inc. will enhance the quality of its systems shortly.
- Owing to significant benefits such as enhanced security controls, improved cybersecurity, vulnerability prevention, enhanced monitoring, quick and simple implementation, effective integration with networks, the endpoint security segment held the largest market with a share of 32.7% in 2019 in the industrial control systems security market.
- The consultancy and integration segment is anticipated to dominate the market over the forecast period owing to benefits such as improved efficiency, centralized, safe storage, easy operation, time and cost-efficiency, real-time connectivity, and transparency.
Key participants include BAE Systems plc, Cisco Systems, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Claroty Ltd., CyberArk, Airbus SE, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Sophos Group plc, ABB Inc., and Indegy Ltd. among others.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-control-systems-security-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global Industrial Control Systems Security Market on the basis of security type, service, solution, end-use, and region:
- Security Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Incident Response Services
- Support and Maintenance
- Managed Security Services
- Consultation and Integration
- Training and Development
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Identity & Access Management
- Distributed Denial of Service Solution
- Unified Threat Management
- SCADA Encryption
- Virtualization Security
- Security Information and Event Management
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention
- Data Loss Prevention
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Power & Energy
- Oil & Gas
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
- The report conducts a comparative assessment of the leading market players participating in the global Industrial Control Systems Security market.
- The report marks the notable developments that have recently taken place in the Industrial Control Systems Security industry
- It details on the strategic initiatives undertaken by the market competitors for business expansion.
- It closely examines the micro- and macro-economic growth indicators, as well as the essential elements of the Industrial Control Systems Security market value chain.
- The repot further jots down the major growth prospects for the emerging market players in the leading regions of the market.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Explore More Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756c
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-industrial-control-systems-security-market