Logistics Automation Global Market Report 2022 by The Business Research Company is the most comprehensive report available on the market, being wide-ranging both in terms of chronology and geography. It covers the historic period – 2016-2021, and the forecast period – 2022-2026, with additional forecasts for 2026-2031. The report helps gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies, focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
TBRC’s market report includes a chapter on the COVID-19 impact on the logistics automation industry, which gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market and how companies can strategize to bounce back from it. With updated market numbers according to the effects of the coronavirus, the report provides the most accurate expected logistics automation market growth numbers from 2022-2031.
Request a Sample of the report:
The global logistics automation market size is expected to grow from $47.23 billion in 2021 to $55.69 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.9%. The global logistics automation market share is expected to grow to $94.02 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 14%.
View more on the report:
The Logistics Automation Global Market Report 2022-31 by The Business Research Company evaluates logistics automation market size, growth rate, drivers, logistics automation industry trends, and major companies.
The logistics automation market segments in the report are:
1) By Component: Hardware, Software, Services
2) By Function: Warehouse and Storage Management, Transportation Management
3) By Organization Size: Small-Medium Size Organizations, Large Scale Organization
4) By End-User: Retail and E-Commerce, Automotive, Food and Beverage, Logistics and Transportation, Others
The table of contents in TBRC’s logistics automation market report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Logistics Automation Market Characteristics
- Logistics Automation Market Trends And Strategies
- Impact Of COVID-19 On Logistics Automation
- Logistics Automation Market Size And Growth
- Africa Logistics Automation Market
- Logistics Automation Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Logistics Automation Market
- Logistics Automation Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 28+ countries globally.
Get a quick glimpse of our services here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC24_fI0rV8cR5DxlCpgmyFQ
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tbrc_info
Check out our Blog: http://blog.tbrc.info/