Despite the global economic downturn, the COVID-19 outbreak has had no significant influence on the marketing automation sector. The pandemic has had a positive influence on the expansion of the marketing automation business.
Understanding the consumer’s brand preference increases the probability of successfully reaching the proper client. The marketing automation industry has improved as the number of marketing channels via which marketers can readily engage with their clients has increased.
When it comes to advertising their products and services, SMEs have limited resources. Marketing automation provides several benefits to SMEs. Marketing automation tools provide excellent
Assistance for drip marketing programmes. It enables small and medium-sized businesses to produce high-quality emails and landing pages while tracking marketing campaigns.
The availability of access to open-source marketing automation tools accelerates the adoption of marketing automation among SMEs. Implementing marketing automation gives up various opportunities for SMEs in a competitive climate.
Asia Pacific is expected to have substantial development opportunities in the next years due to the increased use of current technologies such as IoT and cloud computing.
- The marketing automation market in the United States is predicted to reach US$ 5.5 billion by 2032, with a CAGR of 12.1% through 2032.
- With a CAGR of 11.6% throughout the projected period, the United Kingdom is expected to reach a marketing automation market size of US$ 646.8 million by 2032.
- With a CAGR of 11.6% during the projection period, China’s marketing automation market is expected to be worth US$ 1.1 billion by 2032.
- By 2032, Japan’s marketing automation market is estimated to be worth US$ 921.2 million, with a CAGR of 10.6% during the forecast period.
- South Korea’s marketing automation market is estimated to reach US$ 574.8 million by 2032, with a CAGR of 9.9% during the forecast period.
- Software from the marketing automation market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 12.2% in the component sector.
- Cloud is expected to develop considerably in the deployment type sector of the marketing automation market, with a CAGR of 12.1% through 2032.
The marketing automation market is dominated by companies such as Adobe, IBM, Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft, HubSpot, Keap, Thryv, Sendinblue, Teradata, Act-On Software, ActiveCampaign, SAS, GetResponse, SharpSpring, ClickDimensions.
- Adobe’s journey optimizer gained mobile marketing personalization features in February 2022, allowing users to better engage with consumers on smartphones.
- The Dynamics 365 Marketing December 2021 upgrade allows users to construct journey branches based on any characteristic, track unsubscribed customers in real-time marketing analytics, and manage Microsoft Teams meeting choices from the Dynamics 365 Marketing app starting in December 2021. The update contains bug fixes and general performance improvements.
- Oracle launched Oracle Fusion Marketing, which is a component of Oracle Advertising and CX, in September 2021. Fusion Marketing is the first marketing automation tool designed to skip the whole lead qualifying and conversion process, allowing marketers to simply construct campaigns that transcend traditional marketing and advertising channels.
- Keap launched new text marketing capabilities in August 2021, with the goal of saving time, reducing confusion, and simplifying client interactions through automation.
By Component :
By Application :
- Campaign Management
- Email Marketing
- Lead Nurturing and Lead Scoring
- Social Media Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Analytics and Reporting
- Other Applications (Site Tracking, Activity Tracking, and Sales Conversion Tracking)
By Deployment Type :
By Organization Size :
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
By Vertical :
- IT and Telecom
- Travel and Hospitality
- Healthcare and Lifesciences
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Media and Entertainment
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583