QuickBooks users usually encounter several problems with the QB Desktop display when they are working continuously for a long time in this software. It causes much irritation to users as they cannot work easily on their important tasks, and it takes much time to complete even a simple task.
Examples of some QuickBooks Display Issues are missing buttons & icons, distorted size of Windows, missing icons & sections on various forms, etc.
Read the entire description of this technical problem in the following sections of this comprehensive blog.
Exasperated by QuickBooks Display Issues? Just dial 1-855-856-0042 to get guidance from our QB Experts Team.
Display Issues in QuickBooks Desktop: Reasons & Examples
The Display Issues in QuickBooks Desktop appear mostly because some users work on the QB Desktop application for a longer duration of time. The relevant examples of these display issues are:
- Missing or inappropriately sized buttons & icons on the screen.
- Distorted size of different Windows & blank home page.
- Incorrect size of various forms & invoices in QuickBooks.
- The screen becomes totally blank or unresponsive to your commands.
Recommended to read: How to fix QuickBooks Error 6000 83
Simplest Techniques to Tackle QB Desktop Display Problems
The QB Desktop Display Problems can be easily eliminated using the techniques explained as follows:
Technique 1: Accurately edit the valid display settings in your QB Desktop application to sort out this problem
- First & foremost, move immediately to the location where the ‘QuickBooks Desktop’ icon is placed on your Windows Desktop & then just right-click on it so that you can easily select the ‘Open File Location’ option, and thereafter, you shall instantly obtain the ‘QuickBooks’ folder on the screen.
- Now, search for the ‘QuickBooks.exe’ file within the just-opened ‘QuickBooks’ folder, and once you locate that file, you must right-click on its icon so that you can effectively choose the ‘Properties’ option, thereby getting the ‘Properties’ window.
- At this point, shift to the ‘Compatibility’ tab inside the ‘Properties’ window, after which you can carefully ensure that the ‘Disable display scaling on high DPI Settings’ checkbox is checked.
- Thereafter, implement the edited settings simply by striking the ‘Apply’ & the ‘OK’ options depicted on the ‘Properties’ window, and then you can successfully work on your QB Desktop application without confronting any display problems.
Technique 2: Simply edit the ‘View Preferences’ in your QB Desktop application to ensure the complete elimination of this problem
- To accurately change the ‘View Preferences’ in the QB Desktop application, you shall first jump to the ‘Edit’ menu inside the QB application, and then you must carefully click on the ‘Preferences’ option.
- Afterward, attentively strike the ‘Desktop View’ tab depicted on the on-screen list and then simply go to the ‘My Preferences’ option so that you can eventually reach the ‘View Section’.
- At this major point, just choose the ‘One Window’ option, following which you can easily hit the ‘OK’ option to completely save the edited settings, and then you shall be able to utilize the QB Desktop without encountering any display issues.
QuickBooks Display Issues will get totally removed if you implement these techniques in an accurate manner. For further guidance & help, dial 1-855-856-0042 to contact our QB ProAdvisor Professionals Team.