There are many technical issues that often come up on the system’s screen at the time of installing the QB Desktop application, and one of these technical problems is QuickBooks Error 1712.
Experts have noted that this installation error usually manifests due to a damaged Windows Registry and an outdated version of the Windows operating system.
This blog aims to properly examine this technical problem, and it will also demonstrate several troubleshooting methods.
If you are getting exasperated due to QuickBooks Error 1712, you can just dial 1.855.738.2784 to instantly contact our QB Experts Team for guidance.
Prominent Reasons That Usually Provoke QB Desktop 1712 Installation Error
The QB Desktop 1712 Installation Error occurs due to the reasons mentioned in the following points:
- If the system has multiple editions of QB Desktop applications installed on it or if the Windows operating system has not been regularly updated, then this error can swiftly arise.
- Defects inside the Windows Registry and damaged hard drives can also disrupt the QB installation process.
You May Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks Error 1310
How to Reliably Weed Out QuickBooks 1712 Installation Error Message?
The QuickBooks 1712 Installation Error Message can be easily eradicated through the step-wise methods listed below:
Method 1: Sort out defects in QB program by accurately executing the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility on the system
- In this suitable method, you need to first jump to the official Intuit website to download the newest edition of the ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’ on the computer, and after that, you shall also require to save its relevant file (‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’) in an appropriate folder.
- The next crucial step is to access the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file so that the installation of the ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’ can be carried out through the proper step-wise procedure displayed on the screen.
- Thereafter, simply open up the ‘QB Tool Hub’ by double-clicking on its icon and then reliably choose the ‘Program Problems’ tab so that you can begin the execution of the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility.
- When you observe that the execution of the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility has been finished, you can easily proceed ahead to successfully get the QB Desktop installed on your computer.
Method 2: Create & access a new Windows user with admin rights to accomplish QB Desktop installation
- In this first step, you shall need to promptly generate a local Windows user account, and for that, the major task is to open up the ‘Start’ menu on Windows Desktop to strike the ‘Settings’ tab on the screen.
- Just after that, promptly select the ‘Accounts’ tab so that you can easily tap the ‘Family & Other Users’ option and then move further to hit the ‘Add someone else to this PC’ option on the screen.
- At this step, you need to correctly strike the ‘I don’t have this person’s sign-in information’ option as well as the ‘Add a user without a Microsoft account’ option depicted on the window.
- Now, provide a valid username, password, and other mandatory information to promptly generate a fresh Windows local user account and then move back to the ‘Family & Other Users’ tab.
- Afterward, choose the ‘Administrator’ option situated under the ‘Accounts’ tab to grant complete admin rights to this local Windows user account, following which you can log into this account to carry out the uninterrupted installation of the QB Desktop application.
QuickBooks Error 1712 will surely get exterminated if you execute these two methods properly. For more assistance, dial 1.855.738.2784 to easily connect with our QB Professionals Team.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve QuickBooks Abort Error