The Rolling Stock Global Market Report 2021-31 by The Business Research Company describes and explains the global rolling stock market and covers 2016 to 2021, termed the historic period, and 2022 to 2026, termed the forecast period, along with further forecasts for the period 2026-2031. The report evaluates the market across each region and for the major economies within each region.
The Rolling Stock Global Market Report 2022 covers rolling stock market drivers, rolling stock market trends, rolling stock market segments, rolling stock market growth rate, rolling stock market major players, and rolling stock market size.
View Complete Report:
The rolling stock market report provides in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global rolling stock industry along with revised market numbers due to the effects of the coronavirus and the expected rolling stock market growth numbers for 2022-2031.
The global rolling stock market size is expected to grow from $49.16 billion in 2021 to $53.65 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.1%. The global rolling stock market size is expected to grow to $66.82 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 5.6%.
Request Report Sample Now:
Rolling Stock Global Market Report 2022 is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies. The chapter on the impact of COVID-19 gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market. The chapter also covers markets which have been positively affected by the pandemic.
TBRC’s report covers the rolling stock market segments-
1) By Product: Locomotive, Rapid Transit Vehicle, Wagon
2) By Locomotive Technology: Conventional Locomotive, Turbocharge Locomotive, Maglev, Diesel Locomotive, Electric Locomotive, Electro-Diesel Locomotive
3) By Component: Pantograph, Axle, Wheelset, Traction Motor, Auxiliary Power System, Others
4) By End-User: Passenger Transit, Cargo Train
The table of contents in TBRC’s rolling stock market report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Rolling Stock Market Characteristics
- Rolling Stock Market Trends And Strategies
- Impact Of COVID-19 On Rolling Stock
- Rolling Stock Market Size And Growth
- Africa Rolling Stock Market
- Rolling Stock Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Rolling Stock Market
- Rolling Stock Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Find us on