DOWNLOAD the newest ExamBoosts Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EWiTdz_TYvS5z7IdSsIWx5AF5GxwKSPB
Not only our Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer study guide has the advantage of high-quality, but also has reasonable prices that are accessible for every one of you. So it is incumbent upon us to support you. On the other side, we know the consumers are vulnerable for many exam candidates are susceptible to ads that boost about Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer skills their practice with low quality which may confuse exam candidates like you, so we are trying hard to promote our high quality Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer study guide to more people.
Salesforce Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer Exam Syllabus Topics:
Salesforce Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer Exam Intro
The Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer exam validates the candidates knowledge and skills in environments, application lifecycle management, testing, governance, risk identification and mitigation, change sets, metadata API, continuous integration techniques, methodological tools and understanding of packages.
>> Latest Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer Test Online <<
Splendid Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer Exam Braindumps are from High-quality Learning Quiz – ExamBoosts
ExamBoosts have a professional IT team to do research for practice questions and answers of the Salesforce Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer exam certification exam. They provide a very effective training tools and online services for your. If you want to buy ExamBoosts products, ExamBoosts will provide you with the latest, the best quality and very detailed training materials as well as a very accurate exam practice questions and answers to be fully prepared for you to participate in the Salesforce Certification Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer Exam. Safely use the questions provided by ExamBoosts’s products. Selecting the ExamBoosts is equal to be 100% passing the exam.
Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer Exam Format
- Format: Multiple choices, multiple answers
- Passing score: 68%
- Number of Questions: 60
- Length of Examination: 105 mins
- Language: English
Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer Sample Questions (Q42-Q47):
NEW QUESTION # 42
Universal Containers CUC) is hiring offshore agile development teams to decrease costs and enhance UC’s capability of delivering new features to its customers. However, the CTO Is not able to follow or measure the work of those teams.
What should an architect recommend to increase transparency?
- A. Schedule a daily stand-up meeting with representatives of all offshore teams to share the progress of the teams.
- B. A Request the offshore teams to share their work in progress in a virtual Kanban board tool.
- C. Ask the offshore teams to add their progress and status in a shared spreadsheet.
- D. Request the offshore teams to send daily emails to the CTO with the progress of the teams.
NEW QUESTION # 43
Universal Containers wants to introduce data volume testing to resolve ongoing performance defects earlier in the lifecycle. Regulations prohibit the use of production data in non-production environments.
Which two options can the architect recommend?
Choose 2 answers
- A. Use Query Analyzer in production.
- B. Perform data masking on full sandbox after a refresh.
- C. Request a partial Sandbox copy after the next Salesforce release.
- D. Generate mock data that mimics production data shape and volume.
NEW QUESTION # 44
As a part of technical debt cleanup project, a large list of metadata components has been identified by the business analysts at Universal Containers for removal from the Salesforce org. How should an Architect manage these deletions across sandbox environments and production with minimal impact on other work streams?
- A. Generate a destructivechanges.xml file and deploy the package via the Force.com Migration Tool
- B. Perform deletes manually in a sandbox and then deploy a Change Set to production
- C. Delete the components in production and then refresh all sandboxes to receive the changes
- D. Assign business analysts to perform the deletes and split up the work between them
NEW QUESTION # 45
Universal Containers (UC) has received feedback from the field on several new feature requests that are aligned with key business goals. UC is looking for a way to quickly get feedback and prioritize these requests.
Which two options should an Architect recommend? (Choose two.)
- A. Bring the feature request to the Test Manager to gain quality checks.
- B. Create a backlog or priority list in a project management tool.
- C. Present the feature requests at a Center of Excellence meeting.
- D. Create design standards around the new features being requested.
- E. Send the requests to IT for a formal review at the end of the year.
NEW QUESTION # 46
Universal Containers has a highly integrated environment with significant process orchestration between systems. When refreshing UAT, Objects that have external Ids from Production no longer point to valid External Ids in the UAT environment.
What should an Architect do to resolve this?
- A. Let UAT point to production integrations and rollback each transaction after it finishes.
- B. Mask the External Id so nobody can see the production value.
- C. In the post refresh plan, modify external ids to a known valid set of values for UAT.
- D. Delete all the data and use an Automated testing tool to create new data across all the systems in UAT.
NEW QUESTION # 47
Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer Actual Test Pdf: https://www.examboosts.com/Salesforce/Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer-practice-exam-dumps.html
What’s more, part of that ExamBoosts Development-Lifecycle-and-Deployment-Designer dumps now are free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EWiTdz_TYvS5z7IdSsIWx5AF5GxwKSPB