A recent report by MarkNtel Advisors reveals that the Southeast Asia & Indian Subcontinent Can Coatings Market is expected to grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 8.6% during 2023-28. The report provides a detailed understanding of the industry, including key drivers, challenges, opportunities, and latest trends. It also examines the competitive landscape & recent advancements made by leading companies operating in the industry, along with their range of product/service offerings, growth strategies, and presence in different regions/countries.
Our experts have used both primary & secondary research methods to gather accurate and comprehensive information about the Southeast Asia & Indian Subcontinent Can Coatings Market. The study also covers potential growth barriers to the market and highlights untapped opportunities while providing recommendations for stakeholders to prepare for unexpected situations that may arise in the future. The report considers historical data from 2023-28 as the starting point and provides forecasts for the years 2023 to 2028. All market values presented are in USD Million/Billion.
Get Your Complimentary Sample Report Now! https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-sample/south-east-asia-can-coating-market.html
Goals of the Southeast Asia & Indian Subcontinent Can Coatings Market Research Study
- To provide valuable insights into aspects like drivers, challenges, opportunities, threats that impact the growth of the Southeast Asia & Indian Subcontinent Can Coatings Market
- To have a complete understanding of the value chain through Porter’s five forces model
- To identify positioning of major participants in the Southeast Asia & Indian Subcontinent Can Coatings Market, along with their competitive advancements like collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, new product releases, and investments in research & development.
- To provide thorough information to stakeholders on growth opportunities in fast-growing segments
Key Driver: Increasing Production Capacity of Oil Escalates the Demand for Metal Canisters
The majority of Southeast Asian countries have been geographically located in the region of peninsulas & islands, which provides ample opportunity for the countries to cultivate palm oil & coconut oil. The countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, and Vietnam have major production facilities for vegetable oil, coconut oil, etc., such as Astra Agro Lestari, Tbk. (AALI), Bell Group of companies, and others, that sells edible oil in both international & domestic markets. The production units of these companies utilize metals canister & drums for the storage of oils in bulk and further use cans for the packaging of oil to export to other countries such as the US, Germany, and the Netherlands.
In Indonesia, oil production has increased over the past few years, with oil production in 2021 reaching around 46 million MT, while oil production in 2020 reached over 44 million MT. Therefore, the demand for can coatings from the oil tins & oil canister manufacturers surged along with a rise in oil production capacity.
- 2022: The can coating company, Toyo Ink Sc Holdings Co., Ltd., announced the expansion of the Malaysian manufacturing unit by 2023 to double the production of laminating adhesives used for coatings on consumer products.
- 2022: Sun Chemical acquired another can coatings company, “Società Azionaria Per Industria Chimica Italiana,” to provide consumers with a wider range of coatings, including industrial coatings, elastomers, sealants, etc.
A Detailed Analysis of Major Segments Driving the Southeast Asia & Indian Subcontinent Can Coatings Market Growth
In this section, the report explores the Southeast Asia & Indian Subcontinent Can Coatings Market‘s dynamic landscape, dissected into multiple segments and sub-segments, along with pivotal factors propelling industry growth, to help stakeholders optimize their positioning, target audience, and revenue tactics.
Based on Application
– Food Cans
— 2 Piece TFS DRD/Drawn Cans
— 2 Piece Aluminum DRD/Drawn Cans
— 3-piece tinplate welded cans
– Beverage Cans
— 2 Piece Aluminum Cans
— 3 Piece Tinplate Welded Cans
– General Line Cans
– Aerosol Cans
— 2 Piece Aluminum Monobloc Cans
— 3 Piece Tinplate Welded Aerosol Cans
– Tinplate Pails
Based on Material Type
– Others (Vinyl, Phenolic, Oleoresin, etc.)
Based on Surface Type
Based on Food Cans Printing Type
– Printed Cans
– Non-Printed Cans
Geographically, the Southeast Asia & Indian Subcontinent Can Coatings Market expands across:
– Sri Lanka
Immerse Yourself in the Complete Report: Explore Extensive Research, Market Segmentation, and Competitive Landscape Analysis – https://www.marknteladvisors.com/research-library/south-east-asia-can-coating-market.html
Note: The Southeast Asia & Indian Subcontinent Can Coatings Market research report can be tailored as per individual client needs, providing comprehensive & valuable insights at various levels. This personalized approach enables clients to understand the industry’s true potential, effectively tackle growth challenges, devise effective strategies, and make well-informed decisions to maintain a competitive edge in the industry.
Southeast Asia & Indian Subcontinent Can Coatings Market Research Report: Key Questions Addressed
- What is the estimated size, share, & CAGR of the Southeast Asia & Indian Subcontinent Can Coatings Marketduring 2023-28?
- Which segments & sub-segments are considered most prevalent in the Southeast Asia & Indian Subcontinent Can Coatings Marketresearch study?
- What are the major regions/countries would offer remunerative prospects to the key players in the Southeast Asia & Indian Subcontinent Can Coatings Market?
- What are the geographical trends and recent developments in the Southeast Asia & Indian Subcontinent Can Coatings Market?
- Which products/services would witness rapidly growing demand in the Southeast Asia & Indian Subcontinent Can Coatings Market through 2028?
A Detailed Assessment of Major Companies in the Southeast Asia & Indian Subcontinent Can Coatings Market and their Key Growth Strategies
The competitive landscape section of the report unveils the top players in the Southeast Asia & Indian Subcontinent Can Coatings Industry, their financials, resources, product offerings, market share, strategic initiatives, R&D investments, strengths, & weaknesses. All the findings & hypothesis on the market ecosystem have been carefully validated through a detailed Porter’s five forces analysis.
– PPG Industries Inc.
– Kansai Paints
– PT. Magna Coating Indonesia
– Toyo Ink Sc Holdings Co., Ltd
– TIGER Drylac Vietnam Co. Ltd.
– Sherwin Williams Co.
– UBIS (Asia) Public Co., Ltd
– AkzoNobel N.V.
– Eason Paint Public Company Limited
– M-DEC Enterprise Pte. Ltd
– Sun Chemical
– Henkel AG & Co.KGaA
often involve in collaborations for joint venture programs & resource sharing to achieve their objectives efficiently.
About MarkNtel Advisors
MarkNtel Advisors is a leading research, consulting, & data analytics firm that provides an extensive range of strategic reports on diverse industry verticals. We deliver data to a substantial & varied client base, including multinational corporations, financial institutions, governments, & individuals, among others.
Our specialization in niche industries & emerging geographies allows our clients to formulate their strategies in a much more informed way and entail parameters like Go-to-Market (GTM), product development, feasibility analysis, project scoping, market segmentation, competitive benchmarking, market sizing & forecasting, & trend analysis, among others, for 15 diverse industrial verticals. Using such information, our clients can identify attractive investment opportunities & strategize their moves to yield higher ROI (Return of Interest) through an early mover advantage with top-management approaches.
*For further information, kindly contact our sales team, and allow us to guide your purchase and customization queries.
Phone: +1 628 895 8081 +91 120 4278433,
Address: 5234F Diamond Heights Blvd #3092,
San Francisco, CA 94131, United States