The Spatial Genomics and Transcriptomics Market size was $163.8 million in 2020, and is expected to grow at a value of more than $470.55 million by 2030, registering a CAGR (Compound annual growth rate) of over 11% from 2022 to 2030
In contrast to transcriptomics, which examines the patterns of gene expression, genomics gives a broad picture of the entire set of genetic instructions provided by DNA. Transcriptomics and genomics are the two terms used to describe the study of all genes and the mRNAs that they are accompanied by. Due to its ability to see DNA and RNA mapping into tissue components and offer quantitative gene expression data, spatial genomics has enormous potential in the fight against disease.
The development of the spatial genomics and transcriptomics market is fueled by the rise in adoption of these technologies due to its numerous applications in stem cell and cancer research, tissue-specific gene expression studies, embryogenesis and in-vitro fertilisation, characterisation of non-coding RNAs, among other fields.
Get free Sample of this article: https://wemarketresearch.com/sample-request/spatial-genomics-and-transcriptomics-market/29/
Spatial Genomics and Transcriptomics Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Spatial Genomics and Transcriptomics Market by technology:
- Spatial transcriptomics
- Sequencing based methods
- Laser capture microdissection
- FFE tissue samples
- Transcriptome in-vivo analysis (TIVA)
- In situ sequencing
- Microtomy sequencing
- Microscopy based RNA imaging techniques
- Single molecule RNA fluorescence in-situ hybridization
- Padlock probes/rolling circle amplification
- Branched DNA probes
- Spatial genomics
- Microscopy-based live DNA imaging
- Genome perturbation tools
- Massively-parallel sequencing
- Biochemical techniques
- Spatial Genomics and Transcriptomics Market by workflow:
- Spatial imaging
- Spatial analysis
- Spatial sequencing.
- Spatial Genomics and Transcriptomics Market by product type:
- By mode
- By Type:
- Sequencing platform
- Flow cytometry
- Mass spectrometry
- Bioinformatics tools
- Storage and management databases
- Spatial genomics and transcriptomics market by application:
- Translational research
- Drug discovery & development
- Spatial genomics and transcriptomics market by end user:
- Pharmaceutical manufacturer
- Diagnostic customers
- Academic & research institutes
Spatial Genomics and Transcriptomics Market: Competitive Landscape:
The prominent players operating in the marketplace are 10X Genomics, Inc., Akoya Biosciences, Inc., Biospyder Technologies, Inc., Bio-Techne Corporation, Dovetail Genomics, LLC, Fluidgm Corporation, Genomic Vision SA, Illumina, Inc., Lunaphore Technologies SA, Nanostring Technologies, Inc., Natera Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Rarecyte, Inc., Rebus Biosystems, Inc., Resolve Biosciences, S2 Genomic, Seven Bridges Genomics, Singular Genomics Systems, Inc., Tecan Group Ltd., Ultivue, Inc., Veranome Biosystems, LLC, Vizgen Corporation, and Others.
- What is the current size of the global spatial genomics & transcriptomics market?
- Who are the leading players in the spatial genomics & transcriptomics market?
- What are the major applications of the spatial genomics & transcriptomics market?
- What are the major drivers of the spatial genomics & transcriptomics market?
About We Market Research
WE MARKET RESEARCH is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. WE MARKET RESEARCH is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.
We Market Research