“Can’t Verify Payroll Subscription Error 30159” This error message is received by the users to notify them about the presence of the QuickBooks error 30159. This is a major technical loophole because the server fails to identify the active payroll subscription of the users. If you entered any incorrect credentials and have an inactive payroll subscription on other components of the QuickBooks that are not being updated, then this error can be seen. We will learn more about the causes for this error and the solutions in the blog below.
Payroll is a very crucial aspect comprising all the financial data of a firm. To avoid further technical casualties, data corruption, and more errors, let the experts do their job. Contact QuickBooks certified technicians at +1 800-579-9430.
Factors triggering the QuickBooks error 30159
Assessing All the details bound to this error gives us a broader understanding. Once we apprehend all the whys and how’s Of this error, we can easily carry out the troubleshooting. We have listed four significant causes for this error below.
- Your payroll subscription might be either inactive or expired.
- The paysub.ini File, a crucial file bound to the QuickBooks payroll, may be damaged or corrupted.
- The installation of the QuickBooks software wasn’t proper, or you are employing the outdated version of QuickBooks software.
- Any virus or malware has infected your system.
Always make sure to update Microsoft Windows and all the necessary components before beginning with the troubleshooting.
Read more :- QuickBooks error ps060
Solutions for the QuickBooks Error 30159
Troubleshooting can be challenging, and hence we have simplified the complex steps and have presented them below in a well-directed manner. Follow them precisely.
Troubleshooting Step 1: Check the status of your Payroll Subscription
- As mentioned prior, an inactive payroll subscription or an expired subscription can lead to this error. Hence to fix this, we need to check the status of the payroll subscription first.
- Launch the QuickBooks software and go to the ‘My Payroll Services,’ which you will find under the ‘Employees’ tab.
- You must move to the ‘Account and Billing info’ window and enter the correct credentials to sign in successfully.
- Verify your account information by moving to the ‘confirm your account information window and selecting an identity with which you want to proceed.
- You will now receive a confirmation code on the registered phone number and email, which you need to enter.
- Press ‘continue’ after entering the code (6-digit), and now you will be logged in.
- Try updating the payroll tax tables again, and if still, this error persists, then navigate the ‘paysub.ini’ file and right-click on it.
- Select ‘rename’ and add the extension ‘.old’ at the end of the file name.
- Save the changes and reboot the system.
This was the only significant method to terminate the QuickBooks error 30159. In case this error is not yet eliminated, the. Directly contact the QuickBooks IT experts at +1 800-579-9430
Related articles :-