U.S. IVD & LDT For Autoimmune Diseases Industry Overview
The U.S. IVD and LDT for autoimmune diseases market was valued at USD 4.0 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 4.74 billion by 2024. The market growth is attributed to rising occurrence of autoimmune diseases & cancers and technological advances in diagnostic techniques. The IVD market in the U.S. is one of the largest due to the high investments made in the R&D, sophisticated healthcare facilities, and increasing awareness about the early diagnosis of these diseases.
The American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association, Inc. (AARDA) estimates that around 50 million Americans suffer from autoimmune disorders. It is amongst the top cause of deaths in women in the U.S. There are around more than 80 autoimmune diseases and some commonly occurring ones are rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, Grave’s disease, systemic lupus erythematosus, type-1 diabetes, etc. The occurrence of such ailments is expanding, acting as a driving force for the growth of the market in the U.S.
Gather more insights about the market drivers, restrains and growth of the U.S. IVD & LDT For Autoimmune Diseases Market
These conditions occupy a significant portion of the rising healthcare costs in the U.S. There is a growing need for early diagnosis and preventive screening for these health hazards. The expanding research in molecular diagnostics and adoption of advanced technology in diagnosis are further driving growth. The market is anticipated to further witness growth due to FDA oversight pertaining to the quality and consistency of these tests and several changes in the standards pertaining to the Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) based tests.
Browse through Grand View Research’s Clinical Diagnostics Industry Research Reports.
- In Vitro Diagnostics Market – The global in vitro diagnostic market size was valued at USD 111.67 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.2 % from 2022 to 2030. The growth can be attributed to the increasing adoption of IVDowing to the rise in testing due to the pandemic. The development of automated IVD systems for laboratories and hospitals to provide efficient, accurate, and error-free diagnoses is expected to fuel the market growth.
- Molecular Diagnostics Market – The global molecular diagnostics market size was valued at USD 37.04 billion in 2021 and is expected to decline at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.6% from 2022 to 2030. The shrinking of the market can be attributed to the decline in demand for molecular COVID-19 testing during the forecast period.
U.S. IVD & LDT For Autoimmune Diseases Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. IVD and LDT for autoimmune diseases market by application and technology:
U.S. IVD and LDT for Autoimmune Diseases Market: Application Outlook (Market Revenue in USD Billion, 2013 – 2024)
- Addison’s Disease
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Alopecia Areata
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Systemic Sclerosis
- Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome
- Diabetes Type 1
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Multiple Sclerosis
U.S. IVD and LDT for Autoimmune Diseases Market: Technology Outlook (Market Revenue in USD Billion, 2013 – 2024)
- Clinical Chemistry
- Molecular Diagnostics
Key Companies profiled:
Some prominent players in the U.S. IVD & LDT for autoimmune diseases market include
- Abbott, Roche Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- SQI Diagnostics
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Omega Diagnostics Group PLC
- Beckton Dickinson & Company
Order a free sample PDF of the U.S. IVD & LDT For Autoimmune Diseases Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | <a href=”https://twitter.com/GrandViewInc” rel=”noopener noreferrer” t