QuickBooks is a wonderful accounting and bookkeeping application well-suited for small companies worldwide. To ensure best products for its customers, Intuit constantly releases new updates of the QB Desktop in the market.
Many users don’t know the correct procedure to Update QuickBooks Desktop. As a result, they fail to utilize the new features embedded in the latest editions of this software. Furthermore, they continue to confront many errors due to outdated version of QB desktop.
To know the most reliable method for downloading QB desktop updates, read this blog till the end.
One of the best ways to Update QuickBooks Desktop is to consult with a certified specialist. You can simply dial +1 800-579-9430 to contact our QB Specialists Team.
How to verify the version of QB Desktop on the System
You can verify the version of QB Desktop on the system by these steps:
- You should launch and the QB desktop on your computer and promptly tap the ‘F2’ button on your keyboard.
- A new window having the name ‘Product Information Window’ will open on your screen from which you can check your QB desktop version.
Read more :- QuickBooks error 12002
Reliable Procedure to Update QB Desktop on the computer
You can update QB Desktop on the computer through this procedure:
Type 1: Ensure Automatic Updates of QB Desktop on your system
- You should navigate to the ‘Help’ tab on the QB desktop and move forward to strike on the ‘Updates QuickBooks Desktop’ tab.
- At this point, you must tap on the ‘Options’ button and choose the ‘Yes’ option for ensuring the automatic download of updates on your system.
- Furthermore, there is a provision to choose ‘Yes’ for each system on the network to ensure automatic updates on all of them.
- You can click the ‘Close’ tab to exit out of the window.
Type 2: Process to manually download the QB desktop updates on the computer
- To use this process, you must click the ‘Start’ button and then search for ‘QuickBooks’ in the relevant search field.
- Thereafter, you must identify and strike on the QB icon and choose the ‘Run as administrator’ option to execute it with admin rights.
- At this point, head towards the ‘Help’ menu in the ‘No company open’ window and then proceed to strike on the ‘Update QuickBooks Desktop’ button.
- After that, you should click on the ‘options’ tab to ensure that the ‘Mark All’ checkbox is checked on the screen.
- Now, move towards the ‘Update Now’ tab and then make sure to click on the ‘Reset Updates’ button.
- To download the latest updates, strike on the ‘Get Updates’ button and install the updates on your system.
Type 3: Procedure to download QB updates from the Internet
- You should visit the Intuit website and then log into the ‘Downloads& Updates’ page on that website.
- After that, you must choose your country and the product as well as version of the QB desktop that you want to download on your system.
- Finally, strike the ‘Get Updates’ button and download the QB desktop on your system.
This blog has presented the accurate procedure to Update QuickBooks Desktop. You must choose the relevant process to download the QB desktop on the system.
For further assistance, you can choose to dial +1 800-579-9430 to contact our QB Support Team.
Related articles :-