2023 Latest 2Pass4sure DOP-C01 PDF Dumps and DOP-C01 Exam Engine Free Share: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VlKHVjg3z39iw_sE3ozvgtHF_7VAai1y
Offer free demos: DOP-C01 free file, After all, it may be difficult to pass the exam just on your own, so we’re honored you can see this message today because our DOP-C01 guide quiz can solve your problems, We attract customers by our fabulous DOP-C01 certification material and high pass rate, which are the most powerful evidence to show our strength, The best feature of 2Pass4sure’s Amazon DOP-C01 practice questions is that there is no fear of losing the exam, once you make sure your preparation of all the questions and answers in the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional PDF.
Also we have a strict information system to make sure that DOP-C01 Latest Test Camp your information will be safe and secret, Antivirus software preserves which two elements of data security?
But the walled garden approach is certainly less than robust DOP-C01 Valid Study Notes and is thus only a temporary reprieve from the storm, Part XI: The Truth About Special Tax Situations.
This training on statistical analysis is designed Valid Test DOP-C01 Fee to provide conceptual overviews of topics such as testing the reliability of the difference between the means of a treatment group DOP-C01 Latest Test Vce and a control group, followed by demonstrations of how to handle the topic in Excel.
Offer free demos: DOP-C01 free file, After all, it may be difficult to pass the exam just on your own, so we’re honored you can see this message today because our DOP-C01 guide quiz can solve your problems.
Free PDF Amazon – DOP-C01 – Perfect AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Valid Test Fee
We attract customers by our fabulous DOP-C01 certification material and high pass rate, which are the most powerful evidence to show our strength, The best feature of 2Pass4sure’s Amazon DOP-C01 practice questions is that there is no fear of losing the exam, once you make sure your preparation of all the questions and answers in the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional PDF.
Our DOP-C01 exam torrent is of high quality and efficient, and it can help you pass the test successfully, So, we provide a condensed introduction for your reference from different aspects of our DOP-C01 exam braindumps: Affordable products with high pass rate.
We are grimly determined and confident in helping you pass the DOP-C01 exam, Help candidates successfully pass the DOP-C01 exam at one time, otherwise the full refund will be refunded.
Fortunately, 2Pass4sure provides its users with the most recent and accurate Amazon DOP-C01 Questions to assist them in preparing for their real DOP-C01 exam.
If you are certainly determined to make something different (https://www.2pass4sure.com/Amazon/valid-aws-certified-devops-engineer-professional-training-material-10322.html) in the field, a useful certification will be a stepping-stone for your career, Our practice materials can be understood with precise content for your DOP-C01 Exam Bible information, which will remedy your previous faults and wrong thinking of knowledge needed in this exam.
Free PDF Quiz Amazon – DOP-C01 – Valid AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Valid Test Fee
After we use DOP-C01 practice guide, we can get the certification faster, which will greatly improve our competitiveness.
Download AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 54
Which of these configuration or deployment practices is a security risk for RDS?
- A. Storing SQL function code in plaintext
- B. Having RDS and EC2 instances exist in the same subnet
- C. RDS in a public subnet
- D. Non-Multi-AZ RDS instance
Making RDS accessible to the public internet in a public subnet poses a security risk, by making your database directly addressable and spammable.
DB instances deployed within a VPC can be configured to be accessible from the Internet or from EC2 instances outside the VPC. If a VPC security group specifies a port access such as TCP port
22, you would not be able to access the DB instance because the firewall for the DB instance provides access only via the IP addresses specified by the DB security groups the instance is a member of and the port defined when the DB instance was created.
NEW QUESTION 55
Which of the following Cache Engines does Opswork have built in support for?
- A. Both Redis and Memcache
- B. Redis
- C. There is no built in support as of yet for any cache engine
- D. Memcache
The AWS Documentation mentions
AWS OpsWorks Stacks provides built-in support for Memcached. However, if Redis better suits your requirements, you can customize your stack so that your application servers use OastiCache Redis.
Although it works with Redis clusters, AWS clearly specifies that AWS Opsworks stacks provide built in support for Memcached.
Amazon OastiCache is an AWS service that makes it easy to provide caching support for your application server, using either the Memcached or Redis caching engines. OastiCache can be used to improve the application server performance running on AWS Opsworks stacks.
For more information on Opswork and Cache engines please refer to the below link:
NEW QUESTION 56
Currently, your deployment process consists of setting your load balancer to point to a maintenance page, turning off ea web application servers, deploying your code, turning the web application servers back on, and removing the maintenance page. Working with your development team, you’ve agreed that performing rolling deployments of your software would provide a better user experience and a more agile deployment process.
Which techniques could you use to provide a cost-effective rolling deployment process? (Choose two.)
- A. Re-deploy your application using an AWS CloudFormation template, launch a new CloudFormation stack during each deployment, and then tear down the old stack.
- B. Re-deploy your application using an AWS CloudFormation template with Auto Scaling group, and use update policies to provide rolling updates.
- C. Re-deploy your application on AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and use Elastic Beanstalk rolling deployments.
- D. Using Amazon Simple Workflow Service, create a workflow application that talks to the Amazon EC2 API to deploy your new code in a rolling fashion.
- E. Use the Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2) API to write a service to return a list of servers based on the tags for the application that needs deployment, and use Amazon Simple Queue Service to queue up all servers for a rolling deployment.
- F. Re-deploy your application on an AWS OpsWorks stack, and take advantage of OpsWorks rolling deployments.
NEW QUESTION 57
Which of the following is false when it comes to using the Elastic Load balancer with Opsworks stacks?
- A. Youcan attach only one load balancer to a layer.
- B. Eachload balancer can handle only one layer.
- C. A Classic Load Balancer can span across AWSOpsWorks Stacks layers.
- D. Youneed to create the load balancer before hand and then attach it to the Opsworkstack.
The AWS Documentation mentions the following
To use Clastic Load Balancing with a stack, you must first create one or more load balancers in the same region by using the Clastic Load Balancing console, CLI, or API. You should be aware of the following:
You can attach only one load balancer to a layer.
Cach load balancer can handle only one layer.
OpsWorks Stacks does not support Application Load Balancer. You can only use Classic Load Balancer with AWS OpsWorks Stacks. For more information on Clastic Load Balancer with Opswork, please visit the below url http://docs.aws.a mazon.com/opsworks/latest/userguide/layers-elb.html
NEW QUESTION 58
A DevOps Engineer manages an application that has a cross-region failover requirement. The application stores its data in an Amazon Aurora on Amazon RDS database in the primary region with a read replica in the secondary region. The application uses Amazon Route 53 to direct customer traffic to the active region.
Which steps should be taken to MINIMIZE downtime if a primary database fails?
- A. Set up an Amazon CloudWatch Events rule to periodically invoke an AWS Lambda function that checks the health of the primary database. If a failure is detected, the Lambda function promotes the read replica.
Then, update Route 53 to redirect traffic from the primary to the secondary region.
- B. Use RDS Event Notification to publish status updates to an Amazon SNS topic. Use an AWS Lambda function subscribed to the topic to monitor database health. In the event of a failure, the Lambda function promotes the read replica, then updates Route 53 to redirect traffic from the primary region to the secondary region.
- C. Set up Route 53 to balance traffic between both regions equally. Enable the Aurora multi-master option, then set up a Route 53 health check to analyze the health of the databases. Configure Route 53 to automatically direct all traffic to the secondary region when a primary database fails.
- D. Use Amazon CloudWatch to monitor the status of the RDS instance. In the event of a failure, use a CloudWatch Events rule to send a short message service (SMS) to the Systems Operator using Amazon SNS. Have the Systems Operator redirect traffic to an Amazon S3 static website that displays a downtime message. Promote the RDS read replica to the master. Confirm that the application is working normally, then redirect traffic from the Amazon S3 website to the secondary region.
NEW QUESTION 59
BONUS!!! Download part of 2Pass4sure DOP-C01 dumps for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VlKHVjg3z39iw_sE3ozvgtHF_7VAai1y